How should I prepare for class?
To get the most out of your class, plan to arrive about 10 minutes prior to your class start time. New clients are never allowed to enter once class has begun. If you are not signed in 2 minutes before your class, your spot may be released to someone on the waitlist.
No one is allowed to enter FlexIR late. Once class starts the door must remain closed to maintain the temperature in the studio.
What to Bring
FlexIR: We require a skidless towel, so you get the best experience in our infrared heated studio. Skidless towel rental is $3, or included with Unlimited.
FlexFormer: Grippy Socks are required. You can bring your own or buy a pair for $15.
FlexTRX: You’ll need sneakers.
- We have coded keypad lockers so you can keep your belongings, including your phone, safe outside the studio.
- Simple face wipes, Amika dry shampoo, and aerosol deodorant. Our NoHo location has a shower with shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.
- Use of our FlexIR Pilates Mats by Balanced Body
- Free terrycloth gym towel
- We sell bottled water ($3) or bring a bottle and take advantage of our pH balanced water filter system that not only purifies but enriches your water with minerals you need.
If you need to drop a class, your account will be credited the full amount you paid. This credit will be automatically applied towards your next booking. Just be sure to cancel at least 12 hours before class, otherwise no credit or package uses will be returned.
If you’re on an Unlimited option you will be charged a late cancel fee of $25 for no shows or cancellations made within 12 hours of the class start time. For Private Sessions we require 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule or you lose your session.
What’s On-Demand Pricing?
Our pricing is powered by dibs technology. That means the price of a class fluctuates based on current market conditions. Prices increase with demand, so you get the best price by booking early. You can lock in a maximum rate per class and earn credits towards future purchases by buying a package. All of our single classes are priced between $25-$38
Policy update 4/24/18