FLEX Woodbury is now open!
We are taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our clients and team.
AT THE STUDIO
- Advance booking is required for all classes and private sessions. No walk-ins, please.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before class to help us maintain proper distancing and to allow time to prepare the studio in between classes.
- There shall be a five- minute grace period at the beginning of each class if you’re running late!
- Masks in the studio are now optional, Proof of vaccination is not required; we [trust] you will continue to keep our [community] safe in accordance with the guidelines. At FLEX we respect everyone’s choice and there will be no judgment. So if you prefer to wear a mask, No problem! We will continue to require masks in our classes that are listed as ” FlexFormer (Masked)
- Grippy socks are required on our machines for your safety and hygiene. Bring your own or purchase in the studio.
- Our skilled team of instructors will support you with verbal directions and cues — we will not be making hands on adjustments.
- Looking for a smaller class size or interested in picking your pod for class? Contact us about Private Sessions.
- Our HVAC system has been upgraded with the highest recommended filtration, and studio doors will remain open to increase air flow.
- We’ll alternate which machines are used so that no equipment will be used in back to back classes.
- We’ll provide EPA certified disinfectant wipes for you to clean your equipment before and after class.
- Our staff will do an additional cleaning of equipment prior to each class as well.
- We’ll use our commercial steamer to deep clean our equipment daily, and machine straps and handles will be treated with a UV light sanitizer wand between each session.
- Expect our studio to be sparkling — all bathrooms, surfaces, and door handles will be cleaned frequently for your safety.
- 12 hours notice is required for cancellation of Group Classes.
- Upon cancellation, class credits will be returned to your account and can be applied to a future booking.
- 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of Private Sessions and Private Classes
- If a member of a group cancels on time, credits will be returned and the remaining group members will be charged based on the size of group in attendance.
- If a member of your group cancels within 24 hours, credits will not be returned and all group members will be charged for the group size at time of booking.
Policy updated May 2021