It’s my first time, what do I need to know?!
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes before class starts. Note that new clients are not allowed in once class has started. No late entry will be accepted for FLEX IR classes.
- Masks in the studio are now optional, Proof of vaccination is not required; we trust you will continue to keep our community safe in accordance with the guidelines. At FLEX we respect everyone’s choice and there will be no judgment. So if you prefer to wear a mask, No problem!
- Grippy socks are required on our machines for your safety and hygiene. Bring your own or purchase in the studio.
I’m running late!
- First time clients may not enter a class once it has begun.
- Returning clients may not enter after 5 minutes into the class starting.
- Reservations must be cancelled at least 12 hours in advance in order to avoid a late cancel or no-show fee.
- Late cancel is considered anything after the 12 hour window.
- No show is when you do not let us know prior to the 12 hours before class starts or just don’t show up.
- Penalties for Class Packages: When late canceling, you will be charged a $20 late cancel fee, but you will get your class back, If you no show, you lose the class credit.
- Penalties for Unlimited Options: When late canceling, you will be charged a $25 late cancel fee.
Policy updated June 2021